ChiropracticDr. Anna Neff
Chiropractor, Milton, Ontario
When residents of Milton, Ontario seek out a chiropractor, many of them choose True Health Chiropractic. They visit our practice because they know that chiropractic care is a safe, non-invasive, drugless and effective manual therapy for correcting the underlying cause of many health concerns, including:
- Athletic Performance Enhancement
- Headaches and Migraines
- Arm and Leg Pain/Numbness/Tingling
- Stress and Fatigue
- Sports, Auto, Work Injuries
- Joint and Muscle Conditions
- Pre-natal and Pediatric Care
- Ear Infections
- Digestive/Bowel Disorders
- High Blood Pressure
- PMS Symptoms/Women’s Health
- Low Back Pain
Chiropractic care is essentially founded on 3 basic principles:
- The body is a self-healing, self-regulating organism.
- The nervous system is the master controller of the body.
- Any interference of the nervous system will cause the body to malfunction and will reduce the body’s ability to act and react. This is exactly what occurs when you have a misalignment of one of the bones (vertebra) of your spine – a “subluxation”. Spinal nerve stress is a complicated abnormality that can seriously damage our physical and emotional health, take away our vitality and strength and decrease our ability to adapt to stressors in its environment – thus setting the stage for degeneration, illness and disease.
Chiropractic care eliminates this interference.
Chiropractic care occupies its own unique place in modern health care; not only does it draw upon modern scientific knowledge and techniques, it also utilizes the concepts of self-healing, life energy and natural healing. To learn more, make an appointment to meet with Dr. Anna Neff, lead Chiropractor at True Health Chiropractic.